Tuesday, April 15, 2008

this guy.

Downtrodden is my word of the day.

I have no motivation at work, seeing as nothing I do that actually relates to my work is essential to how they judge my performance.

Anyway, it's cloudy again today. Which isn't really a bad thing or a good thing for me. I don't mind the clouds, and I don't miss the sun cause I know it will be back really soon seeing as this is California and all. Speaking of the grand 'ol CA [I don't think anyone really calls it that] I am so glad to be back. Everyday I am glader and glader. Gladder? I guess I shouldn't be too concerned with the spelling as most people will tell me it's not a real word anyway. [P.S. If you can say something doesn't that make it a word? The wheel wasn't a wheel before people started using it as one...I'm just sayin] I know I had to leave to learn to appreciate it, but I really do think I will end up here in SoCal. It's my home. It's where I have family and childhood memories and life-long friends, and all that jazz. But it's not like a little hometown town either...it's freaking Southern California! Full of freaks and free thinking and big cities and beaches and endless supplies of people and excitement! I sound like I'm trying to sell it now. I'm not. If you don't want to be here, that's cool. But I love it, sucky ass job and all. And I just wanted to express my complete content with being back. It's been about 6 months, and aside from a mere 40 hours a week I am stuck in the looney bin, they have been the best 6 months yet. That's such a happy thought. If I wanted to go to Neverland right now I would be flying. What am I talking about...I always want to go to Neverland. I guess I'm still missing the pixie dust. Damn.

I tried to get my dog to go to work for me today. She didn't go for it. Damn again.

I feel like this is going to be Car's Fantastic Year of Weekends! At least that's what I'm going to refer to 2008 as now. How fabulous for me. I've never labeled a year of my life before...

No comments: