Monday, April 14, 2008

A small, intimate gathering of close friends

That seemed to be the theme this weekend, in many different ways. Whether it be in living rooms, or a mask someone put on a pretty high school age based house "tiki" party, or what the night actually ended up being, it was an overall looming idea from April 11- 13th.

All I can really conclude right now is that my weekend was fantastic in many ways. It kicked off with a brilliant junior high production of Seussical the Musical. Oh, and for the record, pretty much no junior high production is ever truly brilliant. Sarcasm is my friend. And in this case brilliant is a mask for painful and scattered. [Thank God the 2nd act was only 20 minutes long] Anyway, the weekend was bound to be uphill from there, and what a high climb it was! I have concluded I need to take more pictures to document my life, but I always forget that I have a camera in my purse, so my conclusion may be pointless.

I love when you get to see unexpected people, but I kinda hate when it's someone you were purposely not expecting see. Kinda threw me off I guess. I miss holding hands.

I'm so sad it's Monday again. I hate work, I need to be at Disneyland, and I miss the weekend already. Help.

1 comment:

girl_renegado said...

I had lots of fun this weekend. we really need to do something friday since greg and i are both free!

you probably dont remember much from the tiki party, but i found out we have a lot in common.